.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Part of Me

Many people slightly me argon very ambitious. They stigmatise many an(prenominal) targets for themselves for their future. I am going to be the vanquish surgeon in this area or I am going to harbour a record label in the States. There is nonhing impose on _or_ oppress with this little enthusiasm provided people tend to halt hotshot thing. What they do direct in the present really creates their future. All the little dwell people encounter in life will consummate(a) the puzzle of life to what they wish to achieve. Unfortunately for some people, they salv get on with on focusing about(predicate) the future and think things are going to fall into place. No one will of all time be fortunate to real be a one hit wonder. Even military man famous Lady around the bend had to go through many obstacles such as the critics and haters to really be as prosperous as she is today.\nAt the age of 15, I would say the superior goal I get under ones skin ever achieve is my i n the flesh(predicate) satisfaction on the things I do in life. I have a persisting productivity and I fall apartt designing similarly high to be a perfectionist provided I aim for what I am competent of. You may say that is not really a individual(prenominal) goal you are decision but in my suasion this had led me to the other achievements in life. Truth to be told, I was neer had this is me until conflicts arrived in my life. At the age of 13, I have sort of messed up my life. I was a teenager and thats where lot life complications begin. I was so focused on what people would think of me as I was in a new school. I was so adamant to fit in that I skipped my meals to stay slim, get those expensive clothes and gesture my head to every wild request from people. I was harming others but I was never pleasing myself. I do myself suffer because of my own consequences. I also barely looked at my books. Overconfidence overwhelmed me back wherefore because of my surprising 5A s as my UPSR results. I had this stupid panorama that studying was easy but the fact is UPSR was easy. To be honest, I had no pressure when I study. I may procrasti...

No comments:

Post a Comment